1. As of noon trading, ABB ( ABB) is down $0.12 (-0.5%) to $22.60 on light volume. Thus far, 503,131 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $22.57-$22.77 after having opened the day at $22.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.72. ABB Ltd provides power and automation technologies for utility and industrial customers worldwide. ABB has a market cap of $51.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 9.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate ABB a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ABB as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full ABB Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts