3. As of noon trading, AU Optronics Corporation ( AUO) is down $0.16 (-4.2%) to $3.52 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.9 million shares of AU Optronics Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $3.48-$3.58 after having opened the day at $3.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.67. AU Optronics Corp. engages in the design, development, manufacture, assembly, and marketing of thin film transistor liquid crystal displays and other flat panel displays. The company operates in two segments, Display and Solar. AU Optronics Corporation has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 18.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates AU Optronics Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AU Optronics Corporation as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and poor profit margins. Get the full AU Optronics Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts