4. As of noon trading, United Microelectronics ( UMC) is down $0.04 (-1.8%) to $2.19 on average volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of United Microelectronics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $2.16-$2.21 after having opened the day at $2.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.23. United Microelectronics Corporation provides semiconductor wafer foundry solutions. The company offers wafer manufacturing services and other solutions to address the needs of foundry customers. United Microelectronics has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 12.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates United Microelectronics a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates United Microelectronics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full United Microelectronics Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts