1. As of noon trading, United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B ( UPS) is up $0.50 (0.6%) to $86.48 on average volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $86.25-$86.79 after having opened the day at $86.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.98. United Parcel Service, Inc., a package delivery company, provides transportation, logistics, and financial services in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain and Freight. The U.S. United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B has a market cap of $61.9 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 16.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts