3. As of noon trading, NVR ( NVR) is up $12.23 (1.3%) to $942.49 on light volume. Thus far, 13,723 shares of NVR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $920.01-$942.49 after having opened the day at $924.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $930.26. NVR, Inc. operates as a homebuilder in the United States. The company engages in the construction and sale of single-family detached homes, townhomes, and condominium buildings under the trade names of Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes, and Heartland Homes. NVR has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 1.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate NVR a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NVR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full NVR Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts