4. As of noon trading, Vulcan Materials Company ( VMC) is up $0.89 (1.8%) to $50.13 on light volume. Thus far, 175,791 shares of Vulcan Materials Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 639,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.23-$50.29 after having opened the day at $49.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.24. Vulcan Materials Company engages in the production and sale of construction aggregates, as well as asphalt mix, ready-mixed concrete, and cement primarily in the United States. The company operates in four segments: Aggregates, Concrete, Asphalt Mix, and Cement. Vulcan Materials Company has a market cap of $6.5 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Vulcan Materials Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Vulcan Materials Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Vulcan Materials Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts