3. As of noon trading, NXP Semiconductor ( NXPI) is up $0.30 (0.9%) to $33.61 on light volume. Thus far, 892,997 shares of NXP Semiconductor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.31-$33.94 after having opened the day at $33.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.31. NXP Semiconductors N.V. provides mixed signal and standard product solutions for radio frequency (RF), analog, power management, interface, security, and digital processing products worldwide. It provides integrated circuits (ICs) and discrete semiconductors. NXP Semiconductor has a market cap of $8.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 24.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate NXP Semiconductor a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NXP Semiconductor as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been very high debt management risk by most measures. Get the full NXP Semiconductor Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts