2. As of noon trading, H&R Block ( HRB) is up $0.69 (2.3%) to $30.51 on average volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $29.94-$30.51 after having opened the day at $29.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.82. H&R Block, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides tax preparation and related services to the general public in the United States, Canada, and Australia. H&R Block has a market cap of $8.2 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 62.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate H&R Block a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates H&R Block as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full H&R Block Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts