PITTSBURGH, July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S.-based full-line sporting goods retailer, announced today its first specialty Field & Stream retail store will open on August 16, with a special ribbon-cutting ceremony and Grand Opening weekend celebration. The new Field & Stream store is located at 1000 Cranberry Square Drive in Cranberry Township, PA.
"We are proud to open our initial Field & Stream store in Cranberry Township," said Jack Barnes, General Merchandise Manager, Field & Stream. "We look forward to providing great brands, products and customer service to all outdoor enthusiasts."
Named for the iconic brand that has been synonymous with the outdoors for more than 140 years, the Field & Stream store will offer an assortment of outdoor equipment, accessories and services in hunting, fishing, archery, camping and more.
The Grand Opening will commence with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, August 16 . Just prior to the ribbon-cutting, musician Thomas Rhett , will make a special appearance to perform for the crowd at approximately 9:30 a.m. , just outside the store. Rhett's debut album is due out later this year and will include his Top 15 hit singles, "Something To Do With My Hands" and "Beer with Jesus."During the weekend, there will be a number of activities, giveaways and special celebrity appearances. Customers will also be able to learn tips and techniques from professional anglers at the 4,000 gallon Field & Stream bass tank, and practice at the Field & Stream archery trailer. Store hours for the Grand Opening weekend: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday and 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Sunday. Additional details on other appearances and activities will be revealed closer to the Grand Opening. Visit Fieldandstreamshop.com for more details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV