Republic Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: RBCAA), parent company of Republic Bank & Trust Company and Republic Bank, declared a cash dividend of $0.176 per share on Class A Common Stock and $0.16 per share on Class B Common Stock, payable October 18, 2013 to shareholders of record as of September 20, 2013.
Republic Bancorp, Inc. (Republic) has 44 banking centers and is the parent company of Republic Bank & Trust Company and Republic Bank. Republic Bank & Trust Company has 34 banking centers in 12 Kentucky communities - Covington, Crestwood, Elizabethtown, Florence, Frankfort, Georgetown, Independence, Lexington, Louisville, Owensboro, Shelbyville and Shepherdsville, three banking centers in southern Indiana – Floyds Knobs, Jeffersonville and New Albany, one banking center in Franklin (Nashville), Tennessee, and one banking center in Bloomington (Minneapolis), Minnesota. Republic Bank has banking centers in Hudson, Palm Harbor, Port Richey and Temple Terrace, Florida as well as Blue Ash (Cincinnati), Ohio. Republic offers internet banking at www.republicbank.com . Republic has $3.3 billion in assets and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. Republic's Class A Common Stock is listed under the symbol “RBCAA” on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
We were here for you yesterday. We are here for you today. We will be here for you tomorrow. ®
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV