Protective Life Corporation (NYSE: PL) today announced that it has launched a new online newsroom on its website, www.protective.com. The newsroom will provide journalists with relevant and updated news and information in a concise, easy-to-navigate format.
“Protective is a dynamic, evolving competitor in the insurance, retirement and asset protection product marketplace,” said Frank Sottosanti, chief marketing officer for Protective. “The new online newsroom allows us to establish a central resource to disseminate ongoing news and information with the media, while also increasing our ability to provide journalists easy access to items to either create or round out a story.”
The service, which can be found at newsroom.protective.com, allows members of the media to have company news and updates sent directly to them via e-mail and RSS feeds. It also includes resources such as news releases, press kit information, executive biographies and multimedia content. There are links to Protective’s online Investor Relations page, and its social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV