C.R. Bard Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BCR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for C.R. Bard (NYSE:BCR) is tomorrow, July 18, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 21 cents per share. At a price of $112.15 as of 10:39 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.7%. The average volume for C.R. Bard has been 616,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. C.R. Bard has a market cap of $9.02 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 14.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. C. R. Bard, Inc. designs, manufactures, packages, distributes, and sells medical, surgical, diagnostic, and patient care devices worldwide.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV