CAMP HILL, Pa., July 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diversified global industrial company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) today announced the following schedule and teleconference information for its second quarter 2013 earnings release.
- Earnings Release: Thursday, August 8, 2013 before NYSE market opening via public newswire distribution and the Harsco Corporation website at www.harsco.com.
- Teleconference: Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 10:00 am ET, led by President and CEO Patrick K. Decker. Internet broadcast in listen-only mode at www.harsco.com. The call can also be accessed by telephone by dialing (800) 611-4920, or (973) 200-3957 for international callers. Listeners are advised to dial in approximately five minutes prior to the call. Enter Conference ID number 19838645.
- Replays: available after completion of the live call at www.harsco.com. The replay will also be available by telephone from approximately 1:00 pm ET on Thursday, August 8 through Thursday, August 15. The telephone replay dial-in numbers are (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406. Enter Conference ID number 19838645.
Harsco's engineered services and products support industries that are fundamental to worldwide economic development, including steel and metals production, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact James Jacobson 717.612.5628 email@example.com Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts