- Only 11 percent have completed a succession plan. About a third have started but not completed a plan (34%), while 44 percent said they've thought about making a plan but not started one; an additional 12 percent haven't even started thinking about creating a succession plan.
- Only one in ten has an excellent estimate of the value of their practice (10%), though 33 percent have what they consider to be a good estimate. More than four in ten say they have some sense of the value of their practice, but not a good estimate (44%), and an additional 12 percent say they do not have any idea how much their practice is worth.
Succession Planning Still Major Issue For Advisors, Opportunity For Distributors According To Signator Investors, Inc. Equity And Succession Planning Survey Of Advisors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.