5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DMLP, GGG, SI, CVS, CAT
Graco Incorporated (NYSE: GGG) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $67.84 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.5%. The average volume for Graco Incorporated has been 229,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Graco Incorporated has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 31.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Graco Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets systems and equipment to pump, meter, mix, and dispense various fluids and coatings worldwide. It operates in three segments: Industrial, Contractor, and Lubrication. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.35. TheStreet Ratings rates Graco Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. You can view the full Graco Incorporated Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV