4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ARDC, STEI, BCR, APA
Apache Corporation (NYSE: APA) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $82.27 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for Apache Corporation has been 3.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Apache Corporation has a market cap of $32.5 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 4.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Apache Corporation, an independent energy company, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.73. TheStreet Ratings rates Apache Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Apache Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV