4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ARDC, STEI, BCR, APA
Stewart (NASDAQ: STEI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $13.17 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%. The average volume for Stewart has been 2.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Stewart has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 72.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Stewart Enterprises, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides funeral and cemetery products and services in the death care industry. It offers a range of funeral and cremation merchandise and services, as well as cemetery property, merchandise, and services. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.41. TheStreet Ratings rates Stewart as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Stewart Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV