Yadkin Financial Corp Stock Upgraded (YDKN)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, YDKN's share price has jumped by 90.61%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, YDKN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $12.95 million or 24.96% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, YADKIN FINANCIAL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -44.20%.
- The gross profit margin for YADKIN FINANCIAL CORP is currently very high, coming in at 85.54%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, YDKN's net profit margin of 19.42% significantly trails the industry average.
- YADKIN FINANCIAL CORP's earnings per share declined by 28.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, YADKIN FINANCIAL CORP continued to lose money by earning -$1.65 versus -$3.00 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.02 versus -$1.65).
- YDKN, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.3%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts