The ADT Corporation today launched its free investor relations app for iPhone and iPad on Apple’s App Store, and on Google Play for Android devices. The new app allows users to navigate ADT’s investor relations materials and receive a stock quote.
Investors can make more informed financial decisions by learning about ADT, its leadership team and its products and services through press releases, SEC filings and other important company information. When new information is posted to the app, investors can receive message alerts on their devices, and quickly and easily share this information via email, Twitter and Facebook.
“We recognize the growing importance of mobile technology to all investors,” said Craig Streem, vice president of investor relations at ADT. “ADT launched this application to provide the financial community with easy access to the most up-to-date company information.”
About ADTThe ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs approximately 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV