Cole Real Estate Investments, Inc. (NYSE: COLE), a market-leading net lease REIT, announced today that it will release its financial results for the second quarter on Monday, August 5, 2013 and will host a webcast that day at 1:00 p.m. ET.
To participate in the live broadcast of Cole Real Estate Investment’s quarterly financial results please visit www.colereit.com/investorrelations . Replay information will made be available following the webcast.
About Cole Real Estate Investments, Inc.
Cole Real Estate Investments, Inc. (NYSE: COLE) is an industry-leading net-lease REIT that acquires and manages real estate assets leased long-term to a high-quality, diversified tenant base. Since 1979, Cole has leveraged its deep relationships, efficiencies of scale and rigorous operational processes to acquire and actively manage retail, office and industrial properties. As of March 31, 2013, Cole Real Estate Investments owned $7.7 billion of gross assets, which included 1,013 properties representing approximately 43 million square feet of commercial real estate in 48 states. Cole’s private capital business, Cole Capital, is a leading sponsor of non-listed REITs. According to industry analyst Robert A. Stanger & Co., Cole is the only non-listed REIT sponsor to rank in the top three for annual capital raised each of the past five years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV