CLEVELAND, July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Birthdays are a time for celebration and a great excuse to party and add some extra fun. Consumers looking for a way to create more excitement for an individual's special day can now look to the greeting card aisle for messages of birthday wishes combined with special effects guaranteed to turn up the festivities. American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM) is introducing its newest innovative line of greeting cards, Turbo Button™, a surprising collection that features lovable characters who dance to music.
Turbo Button is a funny new line of music and motion cards showcasing dancing characters that the receiver controls. When they open the card the party starts, and when it's time to change up the fun, they just have to push the actual Turbo Button again and again to speed up (or slow down) the sound and motion to hilarious effect. With funny copy, quirky characters, and loads of play value, Turbo Button is a quick way to add some laughs to your next big occasion. Dancing characters include a kitty, monkey, wrestler and hamster.
"We are excited to bring consumers a new, and amusing, way to deliver birthday wishes," said Carol Miller, vice president, corporate innovation at American Greetings. "Turbo Button takes any birthday celebration to the next level as soon as you open the card, hear the music and control how fast, or slow, these funny characters dance."
As the industry leader in greeting card inventions, American Greetings has introduced more than 100 new greeting card formats under the Inventions brand, offering the ultimate selection of exciting, new-to-the world ways to celebrate birthdays and other happy occasions. Incorporating brand-new twists on technology in cards with carefully written copy and celebratory artwork, the combined effect is the perfect selection of greeting cards that are sure to surprise and delight any recipient.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV