Lightweight And Comfortable, The Coda Forte Combines The Latest Bluetooth Wireless Technology With Powerful Drivers For Seamless, High-fidelity Audio Quality. (Photo: Business Wire)
iFrogz®, a ZAGG Inc brand (NASDAQ: ZAGG) specializing in creative, value-priced mobile accessories, has launched the iFrogz Coda Forte wireless headphones, which connect to a mobile device via Bluetooth®. The Coda Forte is the newest addition to iFrogz’s Coda line of headphones.
Lightweight and comfortable, the Coda Forte combines the latest Bluetooth wireless technology with powerful drivers for seamless, high-fidelity audio quality. The integrated rechargeable batteries of the Coda Forte deliver 10-12 hours of continuous audio on a single charge. Built-in controls provide volume and track adjustment, as well as one-touch acceptance of incoming calls using a built-in microphone. Coda Forte headphones are available in black, white, blue and pink.
“Our Coda line of audio products features remarkable styling and quality, and adding the Bluetooth technology in the Coda Forte makes these headphones even more practical and flexible,” said Kent Wuthrich, executive vice president of marketing at ZAGG, which manufactures and markets iFrogz products. “Customers will love the convenience of the Bluetooth connection, and they will be very impressed with the power and quality of the sound.”
Other audio products in the iFrogz Coda line include the original Coda headphones, which introduced the eye-catching colors and styling reflected in the Coda Forte and feature a detachable cord. iFrogz has also introduced Coda earbuds in a wide array of colors, with crisp audio quality. All products in the Coda line include an integrated microphone that allows the user to switch between music and phone calls when the headphones or earbuds are used with a mobile phone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV