BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Understanding the significant impact service quality has on many facets of business, from customer retention and new acquisitions to bottom line savings, Black Hills Corp. has turned to the mobile workforce management market leader, ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), for components of Black Hills' long-term strategic technology plan to boost customer service through unified processes and mobile connectivity.
Black Hills Corp. provides electric and natural gas service to more than 750,000 utility customers in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Wyoming. By implementing ClickSoftware's mobility and workforce optimization solutions, Black Hills will be able to better balance the need to provide superior customer service, while also increasing productivity and cutting operational costs.
The implementation will allow the company to share and optimize resources and information across multiple business units in real-time. This will offer Black Hills increased scheduling flexibility based on skills and proximity. In addition, Black Hills plans to improve communication with customers by providing estimated arrival time updates."We pride ourselves on being able to provide unparalleled support and service, and ClickSoftware's optimized scheduling will help ensure the right person is sent to the right job in the most efficient way, for both short- and long-cycle work," said Randy Winkelman, VP Customer Service at Black Hills. As part of its long-term technology plan, Black Hills expects to better manage customer expectations from start to finish of each work order, while establishing an automated work order prioritization system. As the company prepares for growth, it will leverage ClickSoftware's solutions in planning for future demand and staffing levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV