Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG), a leading producer of precision sensors and systems, based on its resistive foil technology, will release results for its Fiscal 2013 second quarter results, which ended June 29, 2013, at approximately 8:00 a.m. EDT (7:00 a.m. CDT) on August 6, 2013.
A conference call will be held on August 6, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. EDT (9:00 a.m. CDT). To access the conference call, interested parties may call 888-317-6016 or internationally 412-317-6016, or log on to the investor relations page of the VPG website at http://ir.vishaypg.com.
A replay will be available approximately one hour after the completion of the call by calling toll-free 877-344-7529 or internationally 412-317-0088 and using the conference number: 10031478. The replay will also be available on the investor relations page of the VPG website at http://ir.vishaypg.com. It will be available via phone and website for a limited time.
About Vishay Precision GroupVishay Precision Group (VPG) is an internationally recognized designer, manufacturer and marketer of: components based on its resistive foil technology; sensors; and sensor-based systems specializing in the growing markets of stress, force, weight, pressure, and current measurements. VPG is a market leader of Foil Technology Products, providing ongoing technology innovations in precision foil resistors and foil strain gages, which are the foundation of the company’s Force Sensors Products and its Weighing and Control Systems. The product portfolio consists of a variety of well-established brand names recognized for precision and quality in the marketplace. To learn more, visit VPG at www.vishaypg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV