The American Medical Association, the largest physician organization in the U.S., has elected Robert Wah, CSC’s chief medical officer, as its president-elect. His one-year term as president will begin in June 2014, and he will remain CSC’s chief medical officer.
“Robert assumes this important leadership role just as the implementation of the Accountable Care Act begins next year, and he will be at the center of that activity as he works with leaders in healthcare across the U.S. and the world,” noted Andrea Fiumicelli, CSC’s vice president for the healthcare industry. “Through his role with the AMA, Robert will be able to bring back to CSC and its clients deeper insights into healthcare trends, issues and solutions.”
Dr. Wah provides vision and leadership for CSC's team of medically qualified professionals. His expertise contributes to the company’s focus on helping healthcare and life sciences organizations transform their operations using next-generation technology solutions and services.
About CSCFor more information, please visit CSC’s company profile. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV