Aqua America, Inc. (NYSE: WTR) expects to report earnings for the quarter ending June 30, 2013 on August 7, 2013.
The company’s conference call with financial analysts will take place on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 11 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The call will be webcast live so that interested parties may listen over the Internet by logging on to www.aquaamerica.com and following the link for Investor Relations. The conference call will be archived in the investor relations section of the company’s website for 90 days following the call. Additionally, the call will be recorded and made available for replay at 2 p.m. on August 7, 2013 for 10 business days following the call. To access the audio replay in the U.S., dial 888.203.1112 (pass code 5562389). International callers can dial 719.457.0820 (pass code 5562389).
Aqua America is one of the largest U.S.-based, publicly-traded water utilities and serves almost 3 million residents in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, New Jersey, Indiana, Virginia, Florida and Georgia. Aqua America is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol WTR. Visit www.aquaamerica.com for more information.
This release contains forward looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, among others, the expectation of reporting earnings August 7, 2013. There are important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward looking statements, including finalization of results for the period.WTRF
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV