Gilead (GILD) estimates, price target were increased at Oppenheimer. Estimates were raised through 2014. Company can gain market share in Genotype 1 HCV, Oppenheimer said. Outperform rating and new $63 price target.
Goldman Sachs (GS) numbers raised at UBS. Earnings estimates were raised given better revenue outlook and buybacks, said UBS. Price target goes to $165.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) numbers were boosted at Jefferies. Shares are now seen reaching $95. Estimates also upped, given better pharmaceuticals growth, Jefferies said. Hold rating.
Starbucks (SBUX) price target was raised at Oppenheimer. Shares are now seen reaching $75. Company can continue to deliver strong sales and expand margins, Oppenheimer said. Outperform rating.Charles Schwab (SCHW) numbers were raised at UBS. Earnings estimates were raised given NIM upside, said UBS. Price target goes to $21. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV