NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Adobe (ADBE) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to market perform from underperform. Negative catalysts have already played out, FBR Capital Markets said.
BorgWarner (BWA) was upgraded at Robert Baird to outperform from neutral. $107 price target. Earnings growth is set to accelerate, Baird said.
BRT Realty Trust (BRT) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.FMC Technologies (FTI) was downgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to neutral from buy. Price target is $62. Slowing growth and the potential loss of the Block 32 project could hurt future earnings, BofA/Merrill Lynch said.
STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGESComerica (CMA) numbers were raised at BMO Capital Markets. Shares are now seen reaching $41. Estimates were also increased on the beat in the second quarter of 2013 as well as lower provision expense, BMO Capital Markets said. Comerica estimates, price target were upped at Jefferies. Estimates were raised through 2014. Company is seeing lower provision expenses, Jefferies said. Hold rating and new $42 price target. Salesforce.com (CRM) estimates were reduced at Citigroup. Reflects the ExactTarget acquisition, said Citigroup.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV