ServiceSource® (NASDAQ: SREV), the global leader in recurring revenue management, today highlighted its momentum for Renew OnDemand, the first cloud application purpose-built to maximize recurring revenue. Released in the fall of 2012, Renew OnDemand today boasts major technology customers, representing over $1B in annual recurring revenue opportunity. ServiceSource also announced several new capabilities available in the Renew OnDemand cloud application as successful companies increasingly rely upon ServiceSource to better manage their most profitable sources of revenue – existing customers.
Today, six major technology companies are leveraging Renew OnDemand to manage their subscriptions, maintenance and support contracts – all in the cloud. Announced customers include hardware, software, and SaaS providers such as Aspect and Bazaarvoice, with several major deployments planned for the upcoming quarter.
“We have reached a critical milestone, surpassing more than $1B in recurring revenue through Renew OnDemand,” said Mike Smerklo, Chairman and CEO of ServiceSource. “In less than a year, Renew OnDemand has rapidly proven itself as a strategic solution that drives growth for our customers. Our Summer Release of Renew OnDemand builds upon this initial momentum to ensure continued customer success.”
New Summer Release of Renew OnDemandAvailable today, the Summer Release of Renew OnDemand includes powerful new capabilities to enhance channel sales operations and provide actionable analytics. For many companies, the channel represents 80-90 percent of renewal revenue. At the same time, channel renewal rates are typically twelve points below renewals managed by direct sales teams. New channel features designed to close this gap include:
- Two-tier channel management for OEMs to track and manage renewal sales through distributors and value added resellers.
- Twelve new channel-specific metrics to track and report on channel sales effectiveness.
- Activity collaboration to empower distributors and resellers to jointly manage and close opportunities with OEM channel account teams.
- Over 60 renewal-specific metrics to quickly gain actionable insights.
- New Days in Advance Dashboard that visually tracks and displays key renewal milestones for greater insight on trending.
- Drill-down into root-cause analysis and renewal activities such as contact, opportunities, quotes and bookings to improve renewal performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV