Spartan Stores, Inc., (Nasdaq:SPTN) a leading regional grocery distributor and retailer, today announced that it will webcast the 2013 annual shareholder meeting on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. ET. Spartan's Chairman, Craig Sturken, and President and Chief Executive Officer Dennis Eidson will host the meeting.
To listen to the annual meeting and view the presentation, please go to Spartan Stores' corporate website at www.spartanstores.com. Simply click on 'For Investors' and follow the links to the live webcast. The webcast will remain available for replay on the Company's website for approximately 10 days.
About Spartan Stores
Grand Rapids, Michigan-based Spartan Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPTN) is the nation's ninth largest grocery distributor with 1.4 million square feet of warehouse, distribution, and office space located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Company distributes more than 40,000 private and national brand products to approximately 385 independent grocery locations in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio, and to the Company's 101 corporate owned stores located in Michigan, including Family Fare Supermarkets, Glen's Markets, D&W Fresh Markets, VG's Food and Pharmacy, Forest Hills Foods and Valu Land.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV