Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFH) (“Atlas” or the “Company”) announced today that it will release its financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2013, after the market closes on Monday, August 12, 2013.
Atlas will discuss these results in a conference call the following morning (Tuesday, August 13, 2013) at 8:30 a.m. ET.
|Conference Call Details|
|Date/Time:||Tuesday, August 13, 2013 – 8:30 a.m. ET|
|Participant Dial-In Numbers:|
An accompanying slide presentation will be available in .pdf format on the investor relations page of the Company’s website after issuance of the earnings release.
Questions will be taken at the end of the call and may also be submitted in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Webcast The call will also be simultaneously webcast over the Internet via the “Investor Relations” section of Atlas’ website at www.atlas-fin.com/investorrelations or by clicking on the conference call link: http://atlas-fin.equisolvewebcast.com/q2-2013. Audio and a transcript of the call will be archived on the Company’s website. About Atlas The primary business of Atlas is commercial automobile insurance in the United States, with a niche market orientation and focus on insurance for the “light” commercial automobile sector including taxi cabs, non-emergency paratransit, limousine/livery and business auto. The business of Atlas is carried on through its insurance subsidiaries American Country Insurance Company, American Service Insurance Company, Inc. and Gateway Insurance Company. Atlas' insurance subsidiaries have decades of experience with a commitment to always being an industry leader in these specialized areas of insurance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV