The Hawaii State Energy Office has launched the “EV Stations Hawaii”, a new mobile app designed to help electric car owners to locate publically available electric vehicle (EV) charging stations statewide.
“The adoption of electric vehicles is a key component in the state’s aggressive pursuit of 70 percent clean energy by the year 2030,” explained State Energy Administrator Mark Glick. “We hope the user-friendly app will help to deflate any range anxiety EV drivers may have by conveniently providing them with public charging station locations on-the-go.”
The free app is available for Apple and Android smartphones and mobile devices. Users can access this application by downloading the app through the Apple or Android App stores, or by navigating to https://energy.eHawaii.gov/ev using their mobile browser.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV