Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the Logitech® Bluetooth® Speakers Z600, an elegantly designed pair of wireless stereo speakers that complement the sleek good looks of Mac® and Ultrabook™ computers. With these speakers you can effortlessly stream music and other audio from your computer, smartphone or tablet. Three devices can be active at the same time, and switching among them is as simple as pressing pause on one and play on another.
Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600 (Photo: Business Wire)
“The Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600 were designed to resemble an object of art using shapes, materials, and colors that meld with the modern living space and complement the look of ultrathin laptops,” said Charlotte Johs, Logitech global vice president of brand development and portfolio for PC accessories. “And with built-in Bluetooth connectivity, a first for Logitech multimedia speakers, these speakers are ideal for today’s wireless, multi-device lifestyle.”
Whether you’re listening to music, watching a movie, playing a game or video chatting, the Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600 deliver clear, well-defined audio. With 3 drivers in each speaker, this system is engineered to provide superior acoustics for any space.
The controls on the Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600 are another integral component of the clean design. The entire top panel of the right speaker is a smooth, responsive touch disc. To dial the volume up or down, simply glide a finger around the edge. The other controls – power, Bluetooth pairing and 3.5 mm input – are hidden discreetly in the back. And because every detail is important, even the power cord has been carefully considered. Specially designed, lay-flat cables run between the speakers and the power adapter, so there’s never an unsightly tangle of wires on your desk, table or countertop.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV