5 Most Sinful Cities in America
America's most-sinful city: St Louis
Pretty much the only thing that's saintly about St. Louis is its name, according to Movoto's study.
The site found that the Gateway to the West places No. 2 for Wrath and Envy, with 20 violent crimes and 65 property incidents per year for every 1,000 St. Louis residents.Only rough-and-tumble Detroit scores worse on those measures among cities Movoto looked at. "The two things that really put St. Louis at the top of the list are thefts and violent crimes," Nelson says. St. Louis also places third for Sloth, ninth for Pride and 24th for Gluttony. On the upside, the city only comes in 40th place for Greed and 95th place -- dead last -- for Lust. Nelson says that's because no strip joints operate within St. Louis city limits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV