5 Most Sinful Cities in America
America's fifth-most-sinful city: Milwaukee
Milwaukee puts the "sin" in "Wisconsin," with Gluttony representing the community's biggest moral failing -- at least according to CDC obesity rates.
The Brew City's long winters and good beer have apparently teamed up to help make 32.1% of Milwaukee residents obese. That's the seventh-largest rate among cities Movoto studied."There's a lot of beer there, and you know that stuff can pack on the pounds," Nelson says. "I'm a good example of that." Wisconsin's largest city also ranks 14th for Envy, 16th for Pride and Sloth and 18th for Wrath. On the plus side, Milwaukee only comes in at 40th place for Greed and 62nd place for Lust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV