SAO PAULO, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B-, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, hereby announces its preliminary air traffic figures for June 2013.
PRASK, Yield and Fuel Prices
Net PRASK moved up by 11% in June over the same month last year, even at a lowest level of supply reduction (-1.3% in the same period). In the second quarter of 2013, PRASK increased approximately 10% and, over the semester, it increased by 11% (YoY).
Net yield increased by 11% over June 2012 to between 21.0 and 21.4 cents (R$). In the second quarter and year-to-date terms, net yield grew by 13%.The fuel price fell by 8% year-on-year in June. In the first quarter and year-to-date, it declined by around 4% and increased by approximately 4%, respectively, over the same periods in 2012. Domestic Market In June, GOL continued with its strategy of optimizing domestic supply, which fell by 4.2% year-on-year due to the discontinuation of Webjet's operations. The lower reduction was due to the fact that the adjustment in supply began in April 2012. International Market International supply moved up by 31.7% over June 2012, chiefly due to the daily flights to Santo Domingo, Miami and Orlando that began at the end of last year, while demand increased by 23.1% for the same reason. The Company will host a conference call regarding its traffic result as follow:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV