Canadian Swimmers Show Support For Clean Sport At World Championships
The 2013 IPC Swimming World Championships are taking place from 12-18 August in Montreal, Canada. Featuring around 500 athletes from nearly 60 countries, it will be the biggest gathering of international swimmers since London 2012.
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the global governing body of the Paralympic Movement. The IPC supervises the organisation of the Summer and Winter Paralympic Games, and serves as the International Federation for nine sports, for which it oversees and co-ordinates the World Championships and other competitions, including swimming.
The IPC is committed to enabling Paralympic athletes to achieve sporting excellence and to developing sport opportunities for all persons with a disability from the beginner to elite level. In addition, the IPC aims to promote the Paralympic values, which include courage, determination, inspiration and equality.
SOURCE Canadian Paralympic Committee (CPC)Image with caption: "Canadian swimmers Benoit Huot and Valérie Grand'Maison will be helping to raise awareness about clean sport on August 13, at the 2013 IPC Swimming World Championships in Montreal. (CNW Group/Canadian Paralympic Committee (CPC))". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130716_C7841_PHOTO_EN_29047.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV