- Stockholders losing the certainty provided by the Merger Agreement of receiving a fixed amount of cash consideration for their shares of $1.25 per share;
- PHAZAR’s plan to delist from NASDAQ and deregister from the SEC in order to reduce operating costs, which the Company expects would have a significant and adverse effect on the liquidity of its stock; and
- The probability that the Company will be unable to meet its obligations as they come due and may be forced to file for bankruptcy. These obligations include the $500,000 loan from Parent secured by the Company’s real estate assets, which will become due and payable on July 31, 2013. The Company currently has insufficient cash to repay the loan and no anticipated source for refinancing.
PHAZAR CORP Announces Adjournment Of Special Meeting Of Stockholders; To Reconvene July 24, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.