RLI Corp. (NYSE: RLI) – RLI Corp. announced today that it has been named as one of the insurance industry’s top performing companies by the Ward Group for the 23 rd consecutive year. RLI is one of only three property and casualty insurers to be recognized as a Ward’s 50 ® Top P&C Performer every year since the list’s inception in 1991.
“We are honored to be named to the Ward’s 50 top performing insurance companies,” said RLI Corp. Chairman & CEO Jonathan E. Michael. “This designation reflects RLI’s commitment to its customers and the dedication of our talented employees. We are proud to be recognized for our safety, consistency and financial performance, all hallmarks of RLI’s business model.”
Ward Group is the leading provider of benchmarking and best practices studies for insurance companies. The Ward's 50 ® Top P&C Performers list recognizes property-casualty insurance carriers that have achieved outstanding results in the areas of safety, consistency and financial performance over a five-year period (2008-2012). For a complete listing of all companies in the 2013 Ward's 50 ® Top P&C Performers list, visit www.wardinc.com.
RLI, a specialty insurance company, offers a diversified portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety bonds serving niche or underserved markets. RLI operates in all 50 states from office locations across the country. RLI’s insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company, RLI Indemnity Company and Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company – are rated A+ “Superior” by A.M. Best Company.For additional information, contact Aaron Jacoby, Vice President, Corporate Development at 309-693-5880 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.rlicorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV