Renewable Energy Group®, Inc. (NASDAQ:REGI) announced today that the Company will participate in the following investor conferences:
- On Thursday, August 1, 2013, REG® Chief Financial Officer Chad Stone will present at the InvestMNt 2013 Conference at University of St. Thomas Minneapolis Campus in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The presentation will take place at 3:15 PM CDT, and will be webcast. Mr. Stone will also be available for investor meetings throughout the day. A link to the live webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.regi.com, and will be archived for 90 days. For more information or to register to attend the conference, please see its website at http://www.investmnt.org.
- On Monday, August 12, 2013, REG Chief Executive Officer Daniel Oh and Chief Financial Officer Chad Stone will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Industrial Conference at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel at 1:00 PM EDT. Management will also be available throughout the day for investor meetings. Attendance at the conference is by invitation only for clients of Jefferies. A link to the live webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.regi.com, and archived for 90 days on the same website.
- On Thursday, August 15, 2013, Mr. Oh and Mr. Stone will present at the Canaccord Genuity 33rd Annual Growth Conference at the InterContinental Boston Hotel in Boston at 10:30 AM EDT. They will also be available throughout the day for investor meetings. Attendance at the conference is by invitation only for clients of Canaccord Genuity. A link to the live webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.regi.com, and archived for 90 days on the same website.
Investors interested in a meeting with REG should contact their respective institutional sales representatives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV