- Loans at June 30, 2013, were a record $3.925 billion, an increase of $213.2 million from Dec. 31, 2012, and $480.7 million from June 30, 2012, a year-over-year growth rate of 14.0 percent.
- Average balances of noninterest bearing deposit accounts were $1.0 billion in the second quarter of 2013, up 6.3 percent from the first quarter of 2013 and up 34.0 percent over the same quarter last year.
- Revenues excluding securities gains and losses for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, were a record $55.0 million, an increase from $54.7 million last quarter and up 10 percent over the $50.0 million in revenues excluding securities gains and losses for the same quarter last year.
- Consistent with previously disclosed expectations, the firm’s net interest margin decreased to 3.77 percent for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, down from 3.90 percent last quarter but up from 3.76 percent for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- The firm’s efficiency ratio for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, was 56.2 percent compared to 59.4 percent last quarter and 67.7 percent for the same quarter last year. The firm’s efficiency ratio, excluding the $1.39 million in ORE expense and $771,000 in noncredit related loan losses, was 52.9 percent for the second quarter of 2013.
- Pre-tax pre-provision net income was $24.1 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, up 8.3 percent over the first quarter of 2013 and 48.7 percent over the same quarter last year.
Pinnacle Financial Reports Fully-Diluted EPS Up 83% Year-over-Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.