Rite Aid Corporation (RAD): Today's Featured Retail Winner
Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Rite Aid Corporation rose $0.23 (8.1%) to $3.06 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 43,051,907 shares of Rite Aid Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24,939,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $2.80-$3.09 after having opened the day at $2.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.83. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: dELiA*s (DLIA), up 4.6%, Susser Holdings Corporation (SUSS), up 4.4%, Ingles Markets (IMKTA), up 3.7% and Casey's General Stores (CASY), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rite Aid Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV