Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL): Today's Featured Leisure Winner
Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Royal Caribbean Cruises rose $0.50 (1.4%) to $35.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,258,787 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,906,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.95-$35.81 after having opened the day at $35.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.30. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Bally Technologies (BYI), up 7.0%, PokerTek (PTEK), up 4.2%, Multimedia Games (MGAM), up 3.1% and Einstein Noah Restaurant Group (BAGL), up 2.8%.
- You can view the full Royal Caribbean Cruises Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV