Tenet Healthcare (THC) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tenet Healthcare rose $1.48 (3.4%) to $45.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,275,540 shares of Tenet Healthcare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,879,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.29-$45.68 after having opened the day at $44.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.71. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Uroplasty (UPI), up 10.2%, Spherix (SPEX), up 7.3%, OraSure Technologies (OSUR), up 6.7% and USMD Holdings (USMD), up 5.5%.
- You can view the full Tenet Healthcare Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about THC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV