REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the general availability of PowerCenter Express, increasing its leadership in data integration by expanding Informatica's end-to-end offering. Download PowerCenter Express here.
With the general availability of PowerCenter Express, Informatica is the only vendor whose offerings cover the continuum of data integration and data quality requirements end-to-end - all powered by the Informatica Vibe virtual data machine allowing organizations of all sizes to "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." Informatica will conduct a webinar on July 31 to present a live demo of PowerCenter Express and Informatica's end-to-end data integration story - register here.
Informatica is the only vendor to provide the full spectrum of solutions from cloud-based integration and hybrid IT, to departmental offerings, through to enterprise-class data integration for big data built upon a single architecture - the Vibe virtual data machine. Applauded by early-access users - 95 percent of whom say they would recommend it to a friend - PowerCenter Express addresses the entry-level data integration needs of enterprise departments and small or mid-sized companies.The "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." technology unique to Vibe allows Informatica customers to map data integration logic once, and then deploy it on-premise, in the cloud, on Hadoop, in batch or real-time, without having to make code changes. This means that mappings created in PowerCenter Express can be deployed without recoding in Informatica Cloud or Informatica PowerCenter Enterprise, and to Hadoop for big data projects. The Vibe-powered Informatica solution set for data integration encompasses:
- PowerCenter Express - Offering entry-level data integration and profiling for departments and small or mid-market businesses, which is downloadable and running in under 10 minutes. PowerCenter Express deploys on premise and turns even novice developers into integration experts via a drag-and-drop interface and "cheat sheets" that guide users through integration tasks.
- Informatica Cloud - Delivering SaaS application integration for cloud and hybrid IT environments. Provides near universal connectivity for integrating cloud to on-premise applications, with integration support ranging from modest data extractions to the data synchronization of systems.
- PowerCenter Enterprise - Provides enterprise-class capabilities for integrating mission-critical data processes into daily business activity. Deploys on premise for powering virtual data integrations, and batch or real and near-real time physical data integrations on nearly any scale. Supports big data deployments on Hadoop without hand coding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV