American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd. To Release Second Quarter Earnings
American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE:ASI) today announced that it will release second quarter 2013 earnings on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. EDT. In light of our announced Agreement and Plan of Merger with Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, ASI has elected not to host a conference call to discuss second quarter results.
For over 25 years, American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd.
(NYSE:ASI), a Bermuda holding company, has
solutions outside the U.S. in the reinsurance and alternative risk
markets through its subsidiaries, American Safety Reinsurance, Ltd. and
American Safety Assurance, Ltd., and in the U.S. for specialty risks and
alternative risk markets through its program administrator, American
Safety Insurance Services, Inc., and insurance company subsidiaries and
affiliates, American Safety Casualty Insurance Company, American Safety
Indemnity Company, and American Safety Risk Retention Group, Inc.
a group, ASI’s insurance subsidiaries and affiliates are rated “A”
(Excellent) IX by A.M. Best. For additional information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV