Why You're Getting Weird Questions at Job Interviews
Employers like to surprise job applicants with questions that can come out of nowhere and be downright weird in their phrasing -- making answering those questions more difficult, and maybe making it harder to land the job.
The job site Snagajob.com has a good handle on those questions. In a recent survey, the company asks: "What's the weirdest question you've ever been asked on a job interview?"
Here are some of the top responses:
- "If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?"
- "How would you explain what a chair is to an alien?"
- "If you could be a plant, what plant would you be?"
- "If you had to make a shoe with anything in this room, how would you make it?"
- "How would you explain Facebook (FB) to your grandma?"
- "Do you think there is any hope for mankind?"
- "If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts