CHELMSFORD, Mass., July 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:MRCY) ( www.mrcy.com ), a best-of-breed provider of commercially developed, open sensor and Big Data processing systems for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications, announced it has received the coveted Supplier Excellence Award from Raytheon's Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) business unit. The special Affordability award recognizes the Company for working in partnership with Raytheon to identify cost reduction opportunities and ensure market competitiveness for the Patriot Air and Missile Defense program.
Raytheon's IDS business unit instituted the annual Supplier Excellence Awards program to recognize suppliers who have provided outstanding service and partnership in exceeding customer requirements. Six new award categories were introduced this year with Gold, Silver and Bronze distinction that align to key initiatives of the Raytheon IDS business strategy; continuous improvement, innovation, affordability, global growth, partnership and flawless execution. Suppliers were nominated by the programs, and key members of the Integrated Supply Chain and Quality organizations reviewed the nominations for award selection. Mercury Systems was recognized for the Affordability Bronze award for working in partnership with Raytheon to identify cost reduction opportunities to ensure market competitiveness.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV