Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL) today announced that Sunoco Pipeline L.P. will commence a binding Open Season for its Granite Wash Extension pipeline. The pipeline will provide crude oil takeaway capacity for the growing production from the Granite Wash Shale in the northeastern Texas Panhandle and portions of western Oklahoma. The pipeline will originate in Wheeler County Texas and terminate in Ringgold, Texas where it will interconnect with an existing Partnership pipeline with the ability to provide transportation to Corsicana, Texas. From Corsicana, access to multiple SXL and third-party pipelines will provide producers the ability to reach various markets and refineries on the Gulf Coast and in the MidContinent.
The Partnership will lay approximately 200 miles of new pipeline and construct pump stations, tankage and truck unloading facilities. The Granite Wash Extension pipeline is anticipated to have an initial capacity of 70,000 barrels per day to Ringgold, Texas and is expected to be operational in the fourth quarter of 2014.
The Open Season will commence on July 17, 2013. The Notice of Open Season will be available on the Sunoco Logistics website at www.sunocologistics.com/granitewashextension.
More information about the Open Season is available by contacting:Albert JohnsonManager, Business Development281-637-6499 AJOHNSON@sunocologistics.com ABOUT SUNOCO LOGISTICS Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL), headquartered in Philadelphia, is a master limited partnership that owns and operates a logistics business consisting of a geographically diverse portfolio of complementary crude oil & refined product pipeline, terminalling, and acquisition & marketing assets. SXL’s general partner is owned by Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV