SAN FRANCISCO, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects consumers with great local businesses, today announced that it will issue its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 after the market close on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. Yelp will host a conference call to discuss the results at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time ( 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day.
To access the call, please dial 1 (800) 447-0521, or outside the U.S. 1 (847) 413-3238, with Passcode 35182252, at least five minutes prior to the 1:30 p.m. PT start time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://www.yelp-ir.com under the Events & Presentations menu. An audio replay will be available between 4:00 p.m. PT July 31, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. PT August 14, 2013 by calling 1 (888) 843-7419 or 1 (630) 652-3042, with Passcode 35182252#. The replay will also be available on the Company's website at http://www.yelp-ir.com.
About YelpYelp Inc. ( http://www.yelp.com) connects people with great local businesses. Yelp was founded in San Francisco in July 2004. Since then, Yelp communities have taken root in major metros across the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Singapore, Poland, Turkey, New Zealand and the Czech Republic. Yelp had a monthly average of approximately 102 million unique visitors in the first quarter 2013*. By the end of the same quarter, Yelpers had written more than 39 million rich, local reviews, making Yelp the leading local guide for real word-of-mouth on everything from boutiques and mechanics to restaurants and dentists. Yelp's mobile applications were used on approximately 10 million unique mobile devices on a monthly average basis during the first quarter 2013. * Source: Google Analytics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV